How it works
The natural bioactive compounds in Acai help prevent the damage exerted by free scavenging radicals on the body. It keeps the person active and healthy.
It has a plethora of benefits that includes:
• Boosts energy
• Helps the digestive system
• Reduces anxiety and stress
• Promotes sleep
• Is loaded with Vitamins and Minerals
• Contains important dietary fiber
• Detoxes the system
• Immunity booster
• Enhances sex drive
• Fights cancer causing cells
• Improves cardiac functioning
• Helps control blood sugar
Guidelines for Usage
Follow the dosage instructions provided by your doctor or as mentioned in the instruction booklet/product label.
It is common for people to forget their dosage times and miss doses.
Do not panic if you have missed a dose.
Instead, skip the missed dose and take your next dose at the scheduled time. Do not double up or take more than what the doctor has prescribed.
How do I store Acai
The medicine label contains detailed instructions regarding safe storage of the medication. Most medicines are best stored at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Some medications may require to be refrigerated. Please check the product label.
Keep it away from the reach of children. Ensure that it is not exposed to direct sunlight or moisture.
Ask your pharmacist about safely disposing off medication that is past expiry date.
Safety Information/ Warning Precautions
Discuss your medical history with your healthcare provider before you start using any new medication.
Ensure that you mention the following:
• Any prior serious ailment, lifestyle disease or surgery
• All the prescription drugs, OTC health supplements, herbal supplements that you are using currently
• Your alcohol intake and whether you smoke or not
• Any history of a known allergic reaction to prescription drugs or food
• You have a bleeding or blood clotting disorder (such as hemophilia); stomach ulcer with active bleeding; or ulcerative colitis or Crohn's disease,
• You have liver disease; heart disease; a heart rhythm disorder
• You have a history of stomach ulcer; or asthma or other breathing disorder.
To be avoided
You must avoid using Acai if it you are allergic to any ingredient in it or if are allergic to saw palmetto.
Acai is known to cause drowsiness or dizziness. Your vision may be blurred and your judgement affected if you consume alcohol with this medication. So, avoid using alcohol while using Acai. These effects may also get aggravated due to hot weather or fever or severe exercise. So, be cautious when you stand up after a long time or sit down suddenly. If you notice any of these signs, then sit down or lie down immediately.
Yes. At times, your dosage might require monitoring or altering especially if you
Important Information for Pregnant Women
The Drug is categorized under FDA pregnancy category
Discuss the potential risks with your healthcare provider before using the medication.
Certain medications may be found in breast milk so speak to your child’s doctor to rule out any possibilities of risk.